Senior Credit Analyst-SME & Retail
Credit Analyst & Property Department
- Review loan applications for Retail and SME customers: analyze applicants’ credit history, customer
characteristics and business outlook, investment, repayment capacity and associated risk in compliance
with bank policies and procedures.
- Accurately score each of the deal using internal scorecard.
- Workshop with business lines to obtain missing information and/or to get answers to any credit related
questions as needed.
- Coach new and more junior Credit Analyst: on the job capacity building in credit review.
- Propose and present credit recommendation with proper covenants based on the Bank credit guidelines, policies & procedures relevant approval authority, including Credit Committee. Maintain Compliance at all times.
- Play an active and constructive role in identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of credit process.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department, if needed.
- Assist in the preparation, distribution and review of control reports to monitor the Group’s credit portfolio.
- Review of existing client facilities recommending changes & revisions where necessary.
Required education and experience
- University Degree Banking, Finance or other relevant field ( Master Level ).
- At least 5 years of previous credit analysis, SME/corporate relationship manager experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail & SME Loan products.
- Knowledge of Concepts of Credit and Financial Analysis for SME (All FS).
- Understanding of Property Law & Business Law.
- Knowledge of Banking Regulations (NBC regulations).
- Ability to make sound recommendation with proper covenants on Retail Credit Request (Sense of Risk).
- Ability to review recommendation & make sound credit decision on RMSE Credit Request.
- Good knowledge of the SME Market in Cambodia.
- Good level of English (speaking and writing).
- Good computer skills including Excel is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills.
- Strong integrity, commitment and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Deadline: 02 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org