Relationship Manager-SME-Retail Banking
Chroy Changva Branch
- Meet and exceed the assigned sales and revenue targets through acquiring new customers for the
deposit, Retail SME, and other lending products.
- Understand customers’ lending needs and provide suitable solutions through consultation.
- Collecting supporting documents, and prepare credit memorandum with the provision of strong analysis, recommendation, and business justification.
- Manage and grow existing customer portfolio for FUM, loan, revenue, and profitability.
- Leverage and expand the customer relationship to maximize referral, cross-selling and new business
- Contribute to business success by initiating and participating in various cold-calling and marketing activities.
- Provide a high standard of service to all customers at all times and address all customer’s
complaints/issues in a professional manner.
- Manage the quality customer portfolio, maintain accurate records, and always follow the bank’s policies and compliance procedures.
- Be vigilant on any early credit warning signs and make an immediate report on potential financial or
- Stay updated with the bank’s products suite, marketing campaigns, and competitors’ activities to ensure superior product knowledge.
Required education & experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- OR lower degree accepted if at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency (French language is a plus).
- Proven sales and service record in banking or related industries.
- Financial background and credit background.
- Discretion, integrity and rigour.
- Customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to articulate complex issues.
- Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning, negotiation, problem-solving & organizing skills.
- Desire to go extra and beyond responsibilities.
- Be a team player and like to deal with challenges.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org