Relationship Manager-Retail Banking
- Meet and exceed the assigned sales and revenue targets through acquiring new customers for deposit and lending products.
- Manage and grow existing customer portfolio for FUM, loan, revenue, and profitability.
- Leverage and expand the customer relationship to maximize referral, cross-selling and new business
- Contribute to the business’s success by initiating and participating in various cold-calling and marketing activities.
- Provide a high standard of service to all customers at all times.
- Be always attentive to all customer needs, issues or complaints and provide appropriate solutions and effective complaint handling.
- Manage the quality customer portfolio, maintain accurate records, and always follow the bank’s policies and compliance procedures.
- Minimize and make an immediate report on any potential financial or operational losses.
- Stay updated with the bank’s products suite, marketing campaigns, and competitors’ activities to ensure superior product knowledge.
Required education & experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- OR lower degree accepted if at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency (the French language is a plus)
- Proven sales and service records in banking or related industries.
- Financial background, analytical, and credit background.
- Discretion, integrity, and rigour.
- Customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Good planning, negotiation, problem-solving & organizing skills.
- Desire to go extra and beyond responsibilities.
- Be a team player and like to deal with challenges.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com