Relationship Manager – Premier Banking
- Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining client relationships with high-net-worth individuals.
- Strong focus on Business Development and Client/Asset gathering, maintenance of existing client book.
- Frequently represents the company in the High Net Worth community; actively develops relationships with business owners, company executive level, etc., and builds a network of prospective High Net Worth customers to drive business.
- Establish a loyal pool of customers/alliances who refer potential customers.
- Monitors market conditions, observes competitor impact and makes recommendations to maintain a competitive and profitable product line.
- Adhere to processes and procedures while ensuring appropriate and adequate documentation is in place for process actions.
- Identify trends in errors and omissions resulting from routine transactions and proactively
- Make referrals to other channels based on identified customer needs.
Required Education and Competencies
- 3-5 years of Premier/Priority banking experience with a strong focus on new asset gathering.
- Articulate with strong presentation and communication skills both spoken and written in Khmer and
- Strong Relationship Management capabilities with sound sales and negotiation skills.
- Meet or exceed individual and team-based financial targets.
- Fluency in English.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com