Financial Analyst – Team Leader
Finance & Operations
- Assist in the consolidation and analyzes of financial data (income statement, financial ratios, forecast tracking, etc.) considering bank’s goals and financial standing.
- Prepare and analyze the sales performances.
- Assist in the development of new financial models, maintain, and update the existing models to response to the bank’s products, budgets, and strategies.
- Structure and summarize data to the management’s expectations, indication and reports structures.
- Prepare and maintain the records of the bank’s historical data on a timely manner and conduct business studies.
- Assist to identify trends, impacts, create alternative actions and report to the management based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results and ratios in comparison with forecasts and report to management on a timely manner.
- Other tasks assigned by managements.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in Finance and/or Accounting Field.
- Financial analysis background in Banking, Insurance or Financial Statements analysis.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or pursuing CFA or ACCA is a plus.
- Discretion, integrity, self-discipline, and consistent working attitude.
- Easy-going personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure.
- Sound financial analysis and judgements.
- Excellence level of English/Khmer communication, French is a plus.
- Good computer literacy, especially in Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentation.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Good planning, problem-solving & organizing skills.
- Desire to go extra and beyond responsibilities.
- Work well alone and outstanding in teams.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 December 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com