Senior Relationship Manager-Commercial Banking
Commercial & International Corporate Banking
- Strong focus on business development, relationship building, and networking.
- Market products and solutions to increase team lending, deposit, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Identify and understand customers’ needs and recommend appropriate financial products/services.
- Extensively accountable for the delegated business portfolio from the Head of Commercial Banking to
ensure the quality of the loan portfolio through a sound credit assessment and monitoring.
- Prepare sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the bank.
- Promote team engagement environment and capacity through coaching and extra training.
- Lead and initiate process improvement whilst maintaining the risk standard.
- Review and share work on the operational process to allow convenient and on-time accessibility from clients and team.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Financial background, analytical, and credit background.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in corporate, and business lending with proven experience in both sale/relationship as well as credit proposal.
- Autonomous, proactive, solution-oriented, and a team player.
- Leadership, decision-making, and commercial awareness.
- Excellence level in English/Khmer communication, and French/Chinese language is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of industry and external environment trends and outlooks.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com