Senior Credit Collection Officer
- Send daily overdue reports to branches for their action.
- Monitor the overdue account daily basis and contact the overdue customers for payment settlement and update status in Litigation Management Tool.
- Contact customer to inform about the overdue, visit customers’ business premises or workplace or
resident on regular basis.
- Negotiate for other sources of funds for repayment and propose for restructuring if possible.
- Maintain customer repayment records versus their commitment.
- Maintain customer files under the collection.
- Be responsible for credit proposal write-up for restructuring loans by analyzing their business &
- Prepare the notice/warning letter to the customer when the payments are not made.
- Prepare loan write-off decision for approval.
- Ensure the recovery procedure are followed at all times.
- Prepare monthly reports to update the repayment status of overdue customers.
- Prepare monthly recovery report for HQ and for monthly collection meeting.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience in credit collection or relationship roles for at least 3 years.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good teamwork.
- Customer and detail-oriented.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
- Strong integrity, rigour, commitment and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6) photograph to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com