Senior Credit Analyst-Corporate
Credit Analyst & Property Department
- Review loan applications for Corporate customers: analyze applicants’ credit history, customer
characteristics and business outlook, investment, repayment capacity and associated risk in compliance
with bank policies and procedures.
- Accurately score each of the deal using internal scorecard.
- Workshop with business lines to obtain missing information and/or to get answers to any credit related
questions as needed.
- Coach new Credit Analyst: on the job capacity building in credit review.
- Propose and present credit recommendation with proper covenants based on the Bank credit
guidelines, policies & procedures relevant approval authority. Maintain compliance at all times.
- Present credit assessment in front of the weekly Credit Committee.
- Play an active and constructive role in identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of credit process.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department, if needed.
- Assist in the preparation, distribution, and review of control reports to monitor the Group’s credit portfolio.
- Review of existing client facilities recommending changes & revisions where necessary.
Required education and experience
- University Degree Banking, Finance or other relevant field(Master Level).
- At least 5 years of previous credit analysis, SME/corporate Relationship Manager experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of Corporate Loan products, including trade finance products.
- Strong Knowledge of Concepts of Credit and Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge about business market and industry.
- Understanding of Property Law & Business Law.
- Knowledge of Banking Regulations (NBC regulations).
- Ability to make sound recommendation with proper covenants on Credit Request (Sense of Risk).
- Good knowledge of the economic environment in Cambodia.
- Good level of English (speaking and writing).
- Good computer skills including Excel is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills.
- Strong integrity, commitment and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 02 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com