Relationship Manager-Consumer Lending And Partnership
- Strong focus on business development, relationship building, and networking.
- Supervise and build a team of partnership acquisition to ensure continuous growth and achieve sales targets.
- Acquire and onboard new partners, and liaise with related stakeholders for the end-to-end process including applications, agreements, and daily operational assistance to partners.
- Deliver training to partners on related products and processes.
- Manage and develop partner portfolios with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships to increase the cross-sale opportunity of appropriate banking solutions.
- Measure and develop insight on all partnership activity, and performance, and initiate opportunities to maximize productivity.
- Keep up to date on competitor activities, offers, and promotions.
- Prepare a report for business development, market comparison analysis, business opportunities, and recommendations.
- Develop partner promotion to increase lending portfolio and other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance or Others relevant to Sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development and partnership with proven experience in both sales and relationships.
- Financial background, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving, and communication.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Autonomous, proactive, solution-oriented, and a team player.
- Excellence level of English/Khmer communication.
- Good planning, negotiation, analytical, and strong communication skills.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6) photograph to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com