Credit Analyze & Property Valuer
- Conduct on-site visits to assess the Bank customers’ properties and provide accurate valuations (Land, Property, and possibly commercial equipment).
- Participate in some client meetings.
- Review and verify property documentation.
- Prepare Property Valuation Reports to support the Sales and Credit Departments.
- Create and maintain good relationships with various authorities (Land Office etc.)
- Collect and analyze market data on pricing, and legal evolution.
- Provide regular reports on market trends and identify potential risks.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or degree in Land Management and Administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in property valuation.
- Good command of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint, other software such as Draft sight, Google Earth, etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers.
- Strong commitment and a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Willing to learn and share new things, friendly, hardworking, and able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 November 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com