Merchant Payments Solutions Team Leader
- Lead and build the merchant team to promote and present digital payment solutions such as POS, QR codes, ATM, and other banking products to merchants as per their business needs.
- Maintain merchants’ relationships to ensure continuous growth and sales targets are achieved.
- Work in close collaboration with the SME/Corporate Relationship Managers for referrals and securing appointments.
- Generate, maintain, and increase business opportunities with existing merchants.
- Prepare reports as required regarding business development including market comparison analysis,
business opportunities, recommendations, etc.
- Daily tracking of the merchant’s performance with immediate actions as required.
- Allow promoting the cross-selling of other banking products such as loans, credit cards, deposit
- Liaise with other departments at Bred Bank to facilitate smooth operations and ensure prompt and
accurate delivery of service.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are high & such that customer referrals are generated given
- Training: ensure adequate product training at all the merchant’s touch points.
Required Education & Experience
- 3 years experience in banking or related field.
- 2-3 years experience with merchant solutions especially POS, QR Code, or ATM.
- Knowledge of digital banking services within the financial institution.
- Demonstrated experience in improving product performance, and customer insight.
- Project and team management experience.
- Understanding of customer communication strategies.
- Strong problem-solving
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org