Foreign Exchange Sales Manager
Commercial & International Corporate Banking
- Execute foreign exchange transactions for BBC clients to grow the bank’s foreign exchange revenue.
- Oversee and maintain foreign currency position to ensure it complies with the organization’s limit.
- Establish a high degree of product competence and maintain an ongoing relationship with clients around FX markets to help them manage their currency exposure more effectively.
- Understand end-to-end process of FX dealing from clients to back-office operations to ensure the
transactions are carried out smoothly with proper risk controls.
- Create and nurture relationships by providing optimal customer service to develop and maintain a
profitable and quality customer portfolio while meeting sales and profitability targets.
- Engage closely with relevant key stakeholders including RMs, both corporate and branch networks, to identify FX cross-sell opportunities at an optimized level.
Required education & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in FX/Markets role (is a plus).
- Proven ability in sales and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or other related fields.
- Outgoing, confident, integrity, and able to work under pressure.
- Thorough understanding of financial markets drivers and FX product knowledge (FX Spot, Forward,
- Excellent level of spoken and written English and Khmer proficiency.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09 February 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com