Junior Internal Controller (Financial & Operation Risk)
- Perform financial, operational, and credit second-level controls.
- Conduct the regular finance control and the AML ratios.
- Review bank practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records and record keeping.
- Conduct Branch Operational Control, unannounced ash count, daily transaction review & till and vault limit monitoring.
- Manage the incident collection and external fraud prevention & reporting.
- Report control findings and recommendations to appropriate management based on the results of
regularly scheduled controls, non-scheduled controls, and at any time when issues need to be raised to the management.
- Follow up the closing of the internal and external recommendations in a timely manager by collecting the evidence.
Required education & experience
- Minimum Degree in accounting and/or finance.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Discretion, integrity and rigour.
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com