Junior Internal Audit Officer
- Assist Carry out the audit tasks requested by the Internal Auditor Senior Officer:
- Interview and on-site controls to analyze the business and the risks.
- Collect and test the audit proofs in accordance with the scope of the work.
- Contribute to BBC Internal Audit service knowledge on the regulatory / methodology news (with Cambodian Banking regulation, BRED Group updates, BPCE Group updates);
- Provide a point of view/risk assessment based on the investigations made in accordance with the Internal Auditor senior.
- Develop frequent knowledge to maintain the level of competencies (NBC, CAFIU certificates).
- Report to the Internal Auditor Senior officers the status of the work, findings, and points of discussion.
Required Education & Experience
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree preferably in audit and control and/or finance and banking.
- Graduated in one of the following activities: data management, credit risk, financial services, compliance, IT, and Compliance.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Good computer skills in MS. Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good data analytics tool is a plus.
- Interests in the Cambodian Financial Services framework: National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), CAFIU, Ministry of Finance, local and international banks, and MFIs.
- Interests in the Cambodian business environment (tax, legal, regulatory, AML-FT) and the related processes/procedures’ application.
- French language is a plus.
- Objectivity, Discretion, and integrity.
- Rigour, reliability, Quick learner, and proactive.
- Willing to write/challenge reports, processes, and procedures.
- Good analytical / synthesis aptitude.
- Ability to travel in Cambodian Provinces.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card, and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 December 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com