Head Of International Corporate Banking Team
Commercial & International Corporate Banking
- Strong focus on business development, relationship building and networking.
- Manage a team of relationship managers and assistant managers to market products and solutions to increase team lending, deposit, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Identify and understand customers’ needs and recommend appropriate financial products/services. Focused client coverage are MNCs, international groups, NGOs, Embassies, etc…
- Extensively accountable on the delegated business portfolio from Deputy CEO to ensure the quality of loan portfolio through sound credit assessment and monitoring.
- Prepare sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the bank.
- Promote team engagement environment through city thought coaching and extra trainings.
- Lead and initiate process improvement whilst maintaining the risk standard.
- Review and share work on the operational process to allow convenient and on-time accessibility from clients and team.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Financial background, analytical, and credit background.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Minimum 5-year management experience in corporate, and business lending with proven experience in both sale/relationship as well as credit proposal.
- Autonomous, proactive, solution-oriented and a team player.
- Leadership, decision making and commercial awareness.
- Excellence level in English/Khmer communication, French/Chinese language is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of industry and external environment trends and outlook.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport-size (4×6) photograph to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org