Full Stack Developer
About this job:
We are building a team of Java developers within BRED Bank Cambodia to work collaboratively with BRED Group IT hub (www.bred-it.com) – in order to support BRED Bank.
In this international context, you will be part of challenging projects, working in Agile Methodology, for one of the banks’ business units: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Operations, Risks & Finance…
This role requires good technical as well as good communication skills, as you will liaise on a daily basis with the team in Cambodia and Head Quarters. You will need to demonstrate autonomy while following our company’s development frameworks. You can expect fast career development if you demonstrate strong performance.
- Design, write, test, and maintain Front-end and Back-end applications with various technologies.
- Advise and participate in projects using Agile methodology.
- Assist and advise the Product Owner and the team in development choices.
- Create tests plans, solve problems, and correct software defects.
- Adhere to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make the right technical decisions in the course of your duties.
- Other tasks will be assigned by management.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, Engineering, or related.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Full stack development in banking and financial services business is a plus.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency (French language is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills & ability to understand complex systems and propose solutions proactively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with people with different profiles/background.
- Willingness to “go the extra mile”.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How to apply
Please send your up to date resumé to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 08 October 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com