E-Payment Solutions Officer
- Promote and present E-Payment solutions and other banking products to billers as per their business needs.
- Configure Bill Payment & Payment Gateways and provide training to Biller upon request.
- Work in close collaboration with the SME/Corporate Relationship Managers for referrals and securing appointments.
- Help the sales to identify new Bill Payment & Payment Gateways biller and provide a demo to biller pre-selected.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Allow promoting the cross-selling of other banking products such as loans, credit cards, deposit
- Liaise with other departments at Bred Bank to facilitate smooth operations and ensure prompt and
accurate delivery of service.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are high & such that customer referrals are generated given good services.
- Other tasks to ensure the Bill Payment & Payment Gateways are working smoothly and other ad-hoc as assigned by the manager.
Required Education & Experience
- 2 years experience in banking or related field.
- 1-2 years experience with E-payment solutions both Bill Payment and Payment gateway.
- Knowledge of digital banking services within the financial institution.
- Demonstrated experience in improving product performance, and customer insight.
- Understanding of customer communication strategies.
- Strong problem-solving
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com