Desk Credit Officer – Consume Lending
Credit Analyze & Property Valuer
- Call customers & prospect to collect additional required documents related to loan applications for consumer loans coming from the Bank partners.
- Review loan applications for consumer loans and credit card: analyze applicants’ credit history, customer characteristics, repayment capacity and associated risk in compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Propose credit recommendation and/or decide to grant loan requests based on the Bank credit guidelines, policies & procedures relevant approval authority.
- Strictly comply with set SLA with our internal/external partners.
- Always meet Compliance requirement.
- Assist in administrative functions of the Consumer Lending Team, if needed.
- Working hours may include week ends (subject to bank requirements).
Required Education & Experience
- University Degree Banking, Finance, or another relevant field.
- Preferred Master Level Strong Knowledge of Concepts of Loan Recovery & Legal.
- At least 3 years of previous credit analysis and financial analysis, relationship manager or middle office experience is preferred.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of Retail & SME Loan products, especially consumer loan & credit card.
- Strong Knowledge of Concepts of Consumer Credit Analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially ability to communicate with customers.
- Strong analytical and decision skills.
How to apply
Please send your up to date resumé to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 October 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com