Credit Analyst-SME & Retail
- Review loan applications for Retail: analyze applicants’ credit history, customer characteristics, repayment capacity and associated risk in compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Accurately score each of the deals using internal scorecard.
- Workshop with business lines to obtain missing information and/or to get answers to any credit-related questions as needed.
- Propose and present credit recommendations with proper covenants based on the Bank credit guidelines, policies & procedures relevant approval authority, including Credit Committee.
- Always meet Compliance requirements.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department, if needed.
Required education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of previous credit analysis and financial analysis, relationship manager experience is
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail & SME Loan products.
- Knowledge of Concepts of Credit Analysis.
- Basic understanding of Property Law & Business Law.
- Knowledge of Banking Regulations (NBC regulations).
- Ability to make sound recommendations with proper covenants on Retail Credit Request (Sense of Risk).
- Good knowledge of Banking in Cambodia.
- Good level of English (speaking and writing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Strong integrity, commitment and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com