Credit Administration Officer
- Assist in the preparation of facility letters and security documentation taking into account security and legal considerations.
- Assist in liaison with external professional lawyers for the implementation & completion of lending-related activities.
- Set up and maintenance of credit facilities within the core banking system.
- Safekeeping of security documents including the hard titles.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department.
- To ensure registration of collateral complied with regulatory and bank’s policy, safely keep all legal documents.
- Monitor the expiry date of facilities and fire insurance policies.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in preparing security documents for Retail loans for at least 2 years.
- Well understanding of the loan system for at least 2 years.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Familiar with local law, banking regulations, and practices.
- French language is a plus.
- Customer and detail oriented.
- Integrity and rigor.
- Effective communication & good interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com.
Deadline: 02 June 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org