Consumer Lending Officer
- On-board new consumer loan clients and liaise with all related parties from end to end including applications, account opening, and loan drawdown within the agreed timeline.
- Prepare consumer loan credit proposal and submit for approval.
- Execute transaction and system input efficiently.
- Keep proper records of customers and documentation following bank policy.
- Collect customer overdue payments within the agreed timeframe.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to customers at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance or Others relevant to Sales.
- Minimum 3 years experience in business development and partnership with proven experience in both sales and relationships.
- Financial background, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving, and communication.
- Good English communication.
- Good computer skills.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Autonomous, proactive, solution-oriented, and a team player.
- Excellence level of English/Khmer communication.
- Good planning, negotiation, analytical, and strong communication skills.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6) photograph to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com