Assistant Relationship Manager-Retail Banking
Siem Reap Branch
- Onboard new customers.
- Manage and develop customer portfolio with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with clients.
- Prepare credit proposals and submit for approval.
- Assist RM in resolving customer needs.
- Fill and manage customer documents following bank policy.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support of daily operation services to the customers.
- Cross-sale a full range of banking products.
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team’s performance.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree OR lower degree accepted if at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Good level of customer-centricity mindset with dedication to delivering exceptional quality services for customers.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- French language is a plus.
- Discretion, integrity and rigour.
- Customer focus.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
Deadline: 07 October 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org