Assistant Manager – Branch Network Support
- Assist in controlling and monitoring front office operational schedule including staff shortage request or arrangement, recruitment and leave planning across branch network.
- Support Branch Network staff to ensure staff are fully competency with product and service, training, standard policies, guidelines, procedures, projects, issues, risk & compliance, and workflow.
- Coordinate with new front office staff on the on-boarding program and grooming to ensure new staff they are equipped with appropriate knowledge in readiness to serve customers.
- Support and coordinate the monthly meeting with Chief Tellers on regular topics.
- Collecting issues, skill gaps from Branch Network staff and report to Branch Network Support Manager to identify those and work for process improvement.
- Coordinate with front office staff, sale staff, Branch Network Support Manager in addressing team skill gaps, trainings, project implementation and any update of improve process development.
- Support for document collections, follow up and keep tracking the documents from Branch Network staff based on requirement from Compliance and Audit teams.
- Coordinate the quarterly Branch Network staff training including Compliance, process briefing and other skill gaps as identified.
- Support Branch Network staff in allowing access to banking share folder, banking systems, creating group emails and request to IT/core banking.
- Assist to ticket requesting to IT/core banking prior to issues from project requirement.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Branch Network Support Manager.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Computer literacy, communication, and PowerPoint skills.
- Good in English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Discretion, integrity, and rigor.
- Be a team player with strong communication skills and like to deal with challenges.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Good planning, negotiation, problem solving & organizing skills.
- Desire to go extra and beyond responsibilities.
How to apply
Please send your up to date resumé to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 08 October 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com