Assistant Internal Control Manager
Finance & Operations
- Assist in mentoring and supporting the Risk teams who perform the second-level controls on the financial, operational, and credit.
- Review bank practices and records for compliance with established internal policies, procedures, guidelines, and related regulations as well as identify where processes have inefficiencies.
- Guide and support the operational teams to carry out the first-level controls.
- Develop recommendations for improving internal controls, operations efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records and recordkeeping to be aligned with the bank risk tolerance.
- Assist in reviewing incident management reporting and external fraud prevention.
- Conduct the regular finance controls, ALM controls, and credit controls.
- Follow up the credit portfolio, respect the limits and policy and conduct the Risk contradictory analysis.
- Report control findings and issue recommendations for process improvement.
- Communicating with stakeholders and managers to review their findings based on the results of regularly scheduled controls, non-scheduled controls, and at any time when issues need to be raised to the management.
- Follow up the closing of the internal and external recommendations in a timely manner by collecting the evidence.
- Support in execution of the Business Continuity Management control plan.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in auditing & risk management, preferably in Finance fields.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (Preferably major in accounting and/or Finance) or ACCA certificate.
- Discretion, integrity, and rigor.
- Attention to detail and quick learner.
- Autonomous and pro-active, well organized, high level of initiative.
- A people person who is optimistic and result-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy (Excellent command of Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Having good critical and creative thinking skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- French is value added.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
Deadline: 28 September 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org