Assistance Relationship Manager-French Speaking
- Assist RM in resolving customer needs.
- Maintain CIF file in Core Banking System.
- Maintain CIF Folder.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of critical materials, prospectuses, and forms…
- Assist RM in preparing sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the bank.
- Keep a complete log of all sales and appointments; assist with tracking and reporting sales/appointments.
- Follow up with customers who were referred by bank staff and track all kept appointments for reporting purposes.
- Point person for maintaining and scheduling RM calendars.
Required education & experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- OR lower degree accepted if at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
- French language is a must.
- Proven sales and service record in banking or related industries.
- Financial background, analytical and credit background.
- Discretion, integrity, and rigour.
- Customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Good planning, negotiation, problem-solving & organizing skills.
- Desire to go extra and beyond responsibilities.
- Be a team player and like to deal with challenges.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport-size (4×6) photograph to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org