AML & Compliance Officer
Risk & Compliance
- Assist the AML & Compliance Management in the daily activity.
- Establish an appropriate anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing framework reflecting the mechanism set up by the parent company.
- Support the GROUP new requirements implementation and contribute to the implementation and
development of AML/CFT tools.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practices, criminal typologies, and developing trends.
- Ensure good Internal Communication (with hierarchy, head of the department, and top management…) and information sharing.
- Assist the management team with effective recommendations and implementation of compliant
solutions and action plans.
- Provide relevant advice in regard to AML regulatory obligations.
- Run the AML/CFT queries, raise, Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risks and suspicious transactions.
- Ensure effective documentary proof and record-keeping of suspicious transactions identified.
- Assist the business units and branches by providing quality, timely, and balanced risk compliance
- Assist the Head of the Department to integrate AML regulatory policy into the day-to-day operational processes and support the team to take remediation action.
- Provide good quality reports and respect the annual control plan delivery and timeline.
- Assist to draft the regulatory reports to be submitted to NBC, the Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct the regular and mandatory staff and management AML/CFT training and awareness and provide expert advice on compliance and financial security.
- Analyze and monitor the potential conflicts of interest occurring along with the loan granting and
- Review within a defined timeframe the operating procedures and methodologies.
- Reviews KYC files for customers’ onboarding and enhanced due diligence requested.
- Conduct second-level controls on AO completeness and effectiveness.
- Conduct second-level controls on transactions (Local and International) on the compliance part.
- Ensure the accuracy of the queries through backtesting.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting/banking or law.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Discretion, integrity, and rigour.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to engage and effectively communicate with the sales team.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
Deadline: 27 November 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org